Monday, June 27, 2011

Moto Series Round 4 Beaver PA June 26 2011

We got to Beaver Friday night and camped out for the weekend.It was of fun staying all night at the track. Saturday I went out and started finding my lines and shift points and started getting comfortable and the next thing I know I tucked the front in turn one. I tore my finger up,but other then that I was fine. My dad got my bike back together and put on some fresh tires and I went back out for one more session to get back to my times before I crashed. Sunday I went out in the first practice and lowered my lap times some more. In the 750 race I placed 6th. In the first 600 race I placed 7th and in the second 600 race I also placed 7th. The last race of the day I took 9th in the 1000 class. I set another personal best lap time of 1:03:755

No comments:

Post a Comment